- SQL Server / optional, basic knowledge
- Practical experience working in a self-managed environment with responsibility for delivery to tight deadlines
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to learn new technologies as and when needed Inquisitive with attention to detail
- Innovative & Creative
- Presentable and articulate with the ability to convey ideas to many different levels of the organization
- Highly motivated, reliable and self-driven
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Mathematical background (preferred)
- Become backend developer for thermodynamical applications.
- Enter in the world of HVAC by developing special calculations based on physics’ rules
- Create API’s (Web Services) which will communicate through the complete Web Applications
- Extend knowledge in object oriented programming
About Idea Software
IDEA Software is founded in 1989 with the aim of producing software for engineering, air conditioning and refrigeration companies. Over the years the company has been able to be appreciated for a new approach to the problems of this industry having understood the need to connect the purely technical aspects of the design requirements to the need of managing and organizing the technical data to be processed or acquired.
IDEA Software stood out for its ability to translate client requirements into software, for making this software easy to be understood and used and therefore to be directly controllable by the customer. Moreover IDEA Software created data management systems that allow companies to keep the proprietary information about their product private and secure. Our commitment is to continue on this path even while growing in size and with a range of products in constant evolution.
If you find this opportunity to be compelling you can send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.